|Home||Eventi||Night ItaCon||Pass Description||Book Your Pass||Gallery|
Night ItaCon the Twilight Creatures Convention will be held from 31st August 2012 to 2nd September 2012 in Bologna at the Aemilia Hotel,
Aemilia Hotel in Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi 16, just a few minutes walk from Bologna city centre.
All participants will be able to get preferred rates through Aemilia Hotel website thanks to a Special Code. Code will be sent only to confirmed participants to event in their confirmation email.
Rates Aemilia Hotel (click on link to see preferrred rates for participants)
Location is only a few minutes from the Airport Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ), from the Bologna’s central train station, from Bologna’s exhibition district, from the shopping complexes Carrefour and Meridiana, from the centres Leroy Merlin, Ikea and from the Futurshow Station.
Aemilia Hotel offers to its guests:
How to reach Aemilia Hotel:
Should Aemilia Hotel get fully booked, remaining reservations will be booked at SavHotel 4* at the same rates, including transportation between hotels.
First Confirmed Guests are:
Kristin Bauer Gale Harold
True Blood, The Secret Circle
Once Upon a Time, Desperate Housewives
The life of the American Teenager Hellcats, QAF
Taylor Kinney David Anders Allan Hyde
The Vampire Diaries The Vampire Diaries, Alias,Heroes True Blood
Trauma Once Upon a Time
Guri Weinberg Dorian Gregory Alex Meraz
Twilight Saga, Munich Charmed, Baywatch Nights The Twilight Saga, City of Gardens
Hannah and Hilly Hindi Kyle Dayton
Creators of the Hillywood Show Mayhem Model, Jacob in the Hillywood Twilight Parodies
JAUSA MAX MONTERO
During Convention you will be able to take part to:
- Q&A Panel with all the guests, alone or in group, each guest will appear at least once each day for one hour. Fans will be able to ask directly to the guests their questions.
- Autograph and Photo Op. The easisest way to meet the actors asking for a personalized autograph or a professional pic with them.
- Cosplayer Contest and Make-up session
- Welcome Cocktail (limited access) Available only to VIP and Bloddy Pass owners. It will not be possible to book it separately. On Friday 31st August. Drink and snacks included. Each guests will stop by your table to have a little chat with you.
- Let's Party . A party to welcome all participants to the event to know each other better and have lots of fun.
- Night Ball, (limited access) Saturday 1st September.This special event is included only in the VIP Pass, other Pass owners can book it separately. Do we need to say anything about this ? Guest cast will take part in this wonderful costume (optional) ball to mingle with you . Where you will have a chance to win a dance with one of the guests.
- Tea or Coffe? (limited access) Sunday 2nd August. A long breakfast with our guests.
-- Karaoke Night
- International Fansite Forum Discussion. The chance to meet and talk to representatives of the most popular international fansites.
- Fanfic session
List of activities is still momentary and might grow with Convention date nearing, with more chances to meet&greet our guest stars.
- ALL GUESTS are subject to change as their professional work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict.
- Only people holding a Pass for the Event will be allowed to the Autograph and Photo Sessions, that will have to be booked separately as Extra options.
- During the whole event video and audio recording is strictly prohibited. Photographs are only allowed for personal use. No commercial use is authorized.
- Whoever will be found responsible of unruly or illegal behaviours that may cause disturbance to people or to the event, will be immediately expelled without any kind of reimbursement.
- All attendees consent to being filmed or photographed whilst at the event and by attending the event give their consent for said filming or photography to be used by FantasyEvents or third parts in any way they choose, without any kind of compensation.
- Fantasy Events will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property, how-so-ever caused, over the course of the event.
Website is constantly updated. Keep following us !